A perfect way to bring the outdoors in ~ our topiary table runner with 3 terracotta pots and cute plant shapes is a fast and easy project.
Easy to follow instructions in our pattern for raw edge applique and simple piecing, with tips on burying your thread ends, and instructions on how to make a hanging sleeve in case you'd like to hang this on a wall... as well as my easy to do "Flip Over Binding" technique. If you're an advanced stitcher, you'll breeze through this as well!
This garden themed table runner looks super with hand-dyed fabric, or commercially produced fabric that looks hand-dyed. A great way to use those fantastic quilter's batiks!
Your finished table runner / wallhanging will be approximately 19” high x 36" wide.
* This Pattern is recommended for beginners and beyond and assumes some basic quilting skills. *
Fabric, batting, fusible webbing, printer paper, and basic sewing supplies such as: sewing machine, ruler, cutting mat, rotary cutter, scissors, thread, iron, walking foot, etc.
You will receive one 14-page ePattern in PDF format that includes:
- materials list and detailed cutting diagrams
- easy-to-follow step-by-step tutorial-style instructions illustrated with full color photographs of the finished product and various steps in the process
- to-scale pattern pieces to print (no need to enlarge, just print and sew!)
- Think green! To save paper and ink, and to be good to the environment, we have provided a duplicate of the text only Instructions in this pattern at the end of the PDF file for you to print. You can refer to the illustrations online if you’d like (as printing in color on an inkjet printer can be costly).
Sewing pattern delivered via electronic download.
Format: PDF File - Available for Instant Download.
Pages: 14 (Instructions + Illustrations - 7, Pattern Sheets - 5, Text-only Printable Instructions - 2).
Downloadable Pattern FAQs