Contemporary clutch and purse.
Pattern delivered as an electronic download.
Make a medium size clutch with a unique strap closure using this simple sewing pattern.
One divided interior pocket for pens and a small journal or phone.
Sewing Skill Level
Intermediate - Those with sewing experience who are up for new challenges & expanding their skills.
Approximate Finished Dimensions
7" high x 10.5" wide x 2.5" deep (18cm x 27cm x 6.5cm)
Supplies (Materials You Provide)
• 1/4 yard fabric for exterior flap & strap (FQ ok)
• 1/4 yard fabric for clutch body (standard 1/4 yard cut)
• 1/2 yard lining fabric
• 1 yard of 22" wide sew-in interfacing
• 1/4 yard 22" wide fusible interfacing
• 1/4 yard interlining - cotton batting, bamboo batting, fleece, etc.
• (1) 1" button for flap & (2) 3/4" buttons for sides (optional)
• 1.5" of 5/8" wide VELCRO
• fabric marking pen or chalk
Format: PDF File - Available for Instant Download
Pages: 12 (Instructions + Illustrations - 8, Pattern Sheets - 4)
Downloadable Pattern FAQs