Contemporary childrens' garment wear.
Pattern delivered as an electronic download.
"How to a Reversible Open Back Summer Top" is a PDF eBook containing instructions and printable patterns for making adorable, reversible tops for girls from size 2T through 6. Complete detailed and photographed instructions are included.
This is an EASY level pattern, no serger or buttonholing is needed. So quick, you'll be making a pile of them!
• 1/2 yard each main and liner fabric, except if using a directional print fabric for size 5 or 6, for which you will need 1-1/3 yard each. Pattern layout provided.
• Small piece (2.5”) 1/8” wide elastic
• Two 1/2” diameter buttons
• Regular 8.5” x 11” printer paper and a printer
• Standard sewing equipment and supplies: sewing machine, scissors, pins, thread, safety pins, hand needle, etc.
Format: 1 PDF File - Available for Instant Download
Number of Pages: 37 (Instructions + Illustrations - 30, Pattern Sheets - 7)
Downloadable Pattern FAQs