Pattern delivered as an electronic download.
This plush rubber duck is a fun twist on the classic bath toy. Ease the transition from bathtime to bedtime with this adorable softie!
Like all of my patterns, this sewing pattern includes step-by-step photos, written instructions, and full-sized templates. You'll be able to make this rubber duck stuffed animal with ease! The finished toy will be approximately 10 inches x 8 inches.
You'll need just a 1/2 yard of yellow fleece, a small piece of orange fleece, some scraps of felt for the eyes, and fiberfill stuffing. If you've sewn some simple softies already, this pattern is perfect for you. You'll learn some new tips and tricks and make a truly three-dimensional toy with this pattern.
I recommend using fleece for this project because it is soft, a bit stretchy, vibrantly colored, and inexpensive. Other fabrics may be substituted, but fleece is recommended.
The Plush Rubber Duck pattern was designed by me, Abby Glassenberg, and is copyrighted 2012. All rights reserved. It is illegal to distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my permission.
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Abby Glassenberg as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Abby Glassenberg on the item’s tags and listings.
Format: PDF File - Available for Instant Download
Downloadable Pattern FAQs