Lil’ Carrot Nose Snowman Wallhanging Pattern
~Your finished creation will be approximately 12.5” wide x 18.75” high~
~machine raw edge appliqué, machine sewing - beginner to expert level~
~Assumes basic knowledge of painting for the face~
This is an easy “sew and turn right-side-out design” - no binding required. Our appliquéd chubby snowman is all bundled up for another long winter complete with hat and scarf, seated under the word “NOEL.” 2 easy to make tabs sewn on with buttons will allow you to hang your wallhanging from a decorative rod, or you could even use a small tree branch decorated with faux snow! A great gift for someone special or a fast Christmas/winter project to make for your own home.
I like to encourage stitchers to choose their favorite colors and patterns, brights, neutrals, primitives, fancies...whatever YOU like! Don't be afraid to experiment!
* This ePattern is recommended for beginners and beyond. Assumes basic sewing skills and basic painting skills for the snowman's face.
Fabric, fusible webbing, fleece/batting, and basic sewing supplies such as: sewing machine, ruler, cutting mat, rotary cutter, scissors, thread, iron, walking foot, etc., and acrylic craft paints for his face.
You will receive one 9-page ePattern in PDF format, via email, that includes:
- materials list and detailed cutting diagrams
- easy-to-follow step-by-step tutorial-style instructions heavily illustrated with full color photographs of the finished product and various steps in the process
- to-scale pattern pieces to print (no need to enlarge, just print and sew!)
- Think green! To save paper and ink, and to be good to the environment, we have provided a duplicate of the text only Instructions in this pattern at the end of the PDF file for you to print. You can refer to the illustrations online if you’d like (as printing in color on an inkjet printer can be costly).
This pattern is for your personal use and enjoyment. No part of this pattern may be reproduced in any manner, except as stated here. Our designs, instructions, photographs, and patterns are covered under federal copyright laws. Please do not reproduce them by any electronic, mechanical, or other means for commercial use. You are allowed to print and/or photocopy this pattern for your personal use. You are limited to creating up to 10 products for sale at retail craft shows but they may not be mass produced and/or wholesaled. This pattern may not be forwarded or shared. Teachers: You may use this pattern for teaching, subject to these restrictions. Each student should purchase a copy of the pattern. We take great care in writing our instructions to provide you with a quality pattern; however, no warranty is given nor are results guaranteed since we don’t have control over your choice of materials or procedures.
Sewing pattern delivered via electronic download.
Format: PDF File - Available for Instant Download.
Pages: 9 (Instructions + Illustrations - 4, Pattern Sheets - 3, Text-only Printable Instructions - 2).
Downloadable Pattern FAQs