Pattern delivered as an electronic download.
The Stitch-along Tote is the perfect hold-all for stitching on the go. There's plenty of room for your needlework, materials, tools, instructions and more. The tote is designed with a roll-down cuff, creating a bin that stands up with wide-open access to your supplies. Interior has 2 large divided pockets and a magnetic snap closure. Instructions include a large and small size to fit the scale of your handiwork! This pattern is part of my Make New or Make Do™ sewing pattern collection.
My 14-page printable PDF instructions include color photographs, detailed diagrams, glossary and all the assembly directions you'll need to make the Stitch-along Tote (Large: 18" W x 13" H x 6" D. Small: 15" W x 12" H x 4" D).
Materials you'll need to make the Stitch-along Tote:
• 45” wide Main fabric (Light to mid-weight fabrics, such as quilting cottons, twill canvas, decorator fabrics, linens.)
1/3 yd Contrast A (for front panels)
1/3 yd Contrast B (for front panels)
1/2 yd Contrast C (for top cuff)
1/2 yd Contrast D (for straps)
• 1/2 yd of 45” wide Lining fabric (Light weight fabrics, such as quilting cottons, broadcloth and shirting)
• 2 yd of 20” wide woven cotton fusible interfacing
• 1/2 yd cotton batting
• 8 1/2" x 11" piece of Timtex™ or similar extra heavy stabilizer
• 1 magnetic snap, 1/2” diameter
Format: PDF File - Available for Instant Download
Downloadable Pattern FAQs