Pattern delivered as an electronic download.
Despite his fierce appearance, this shark is actually a soft and huggable toy! Every little pirate needs his or her own shark to cuddle. With this pattern you'll be able to sew up special handmade sharks for all the pirates in your life!
This shark's mouth is open and full of white felt teeth. You can stick your hand inside his mouth, which functions like a soft pocket, and bury little treasures in there! Made from super soft fleece and stuffed so it's still a bit squishy, this shark is sure to become a favorite softie.
Like all of my patterns, this pattern comes with step-by-step photos and clear written instructions to take you through each part. It includes full-sized pattern templates so you can get started sewing right away.
By sewing this pattern you'll see how to construct a toy with an open mouth - a bit of a tricky technique to envision until you try it. This shark is a perfect project for sewists looking to stretch their skills a bit and try something new! If you've already sewn several softies and are ready to tackle something new, this shark pattern is perfect for you!
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Abby Glassenberg as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Abby Glassenberg on the item’s tags and listings.
Format: PDF File - Available for Instant Download
Downloadable Pattern FAQs