Pattern delivered as an electronic download.
Trixie may look like an evil step-sister, but she has a secret!
Underneath that tough exterior is a sweet and charming girl.
Trixie and Tess are two sides of this clever topsy turvy doll. A topsy turvy doll is a classic children’s toy and is really two dolls in one: flip up the skirt to reveal the second doll. This doll is easy and fun to make and is sure to provide a child with hours of creative play!
I take you through the process of making Trixie and Tess each step of the way with clear written instructions and step-by-step photos. The pattern templates are full-sized. Just print them out and start sewing!
The finished doll is 14 1/2 inches tall x 12 inches wide.
This sewing pattern is best suited for sewists who already know how to sew a straight stitch on the sewing machine, how to baste, and how to do some basic hand stitching and basic embroidery. There are some easy gathers in the skirt and I take you through them with a clear explanation so if you can still make this pattern if you've never done gathers before.
If you've made a doll or two already, you're ready for this pattern!
The Trixie and Tess Topsy Turvy Doll pattern was designed by me, Abby Glassenberg, and is copyrighted 2012. All rights reserved. It is illegal to distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my permission.
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Abby Glassenberg as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Abby Glassenberg on the item’s tags and listings.
Format: PDF File - Available for Instant Download
Downloadable Pattern FAQs