Pattern delivered as an electronic download.
Children love carrying around their special treasures! There's something magical about filling a little bag with toys, closing it up, and taking it with you for a walk or a trip to grandma's house. And it's especially fun when the bag is a treasure, too!
Sew these Beastie Bags for a child that you know and you'll be sure to bring a smile to their face. This PDF sewing pattern includes four different designs: a lizard, a bear, a piggie, and a chick. The pattern includes full-sized templates, step-by-step photos, and clear written instructions to make all four designs. You can print the pattern over and over again, making as many Beastie Bags as you'd like! A perfect easy-to-make handmade gift for a birthday or holiday!
To make a Beastie Bag you'll need:
-1/4 yard of fleece
-1/4 yard of quilting cotton for the lining
-fabric scraps for the ears, arms, and legs
-small scraps of felt in white and dark brown
-small amount of polyester fiberfill stuffing
A finished Beastie Bag is 6 inches x 6 inches, not including the strap or feet.
The Beastie Bags sewing pattern is best suited for advanced beginners who already know how to sew a straight stitch on their sewing machines, how to baste, and how to do some simple hand stitching. I recommend using fleece for this project because it is soft, a bit stretchy, vibrantly colored, washable, and inexpensive.
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Abby Glassenberg as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Abby Glassenberg on the item’s tags and listings.
Format: PDF File - Available for Instant Download
Downloadable Pattern FAQs