Pattern delivered as an electronic download.
Handbag PDF sewing PATTERN *EVELYN*
Finished bag size = Approx. 33cm (13”) X 20cm (8”) X 10cm ( 4”)
Difficulty = Intermediate.
The pattern for Evelyn has a full requirements list with suggestions on where to obtain your hardware, 38 pages of comprehensive instructions which include 67 step by step colour photos. There are 6 photos of the finished bag, printing instructions and test squares to print to check your scale. 10 Pattern pieces are included. PLUS a TEXT ONLY version of the instructions (8 pages) comes bundled with your pattern for printing purposes, should you not need or wish to print all of the photos! Simply refer to your electronic versions for photos if needed! Saves on ink!
ALL my patterns have measurements for both Metric and Imperial and seam allowances are included too!
The Evelyn is not only practical BUT stylish too! Complete with two zippered pockets (One exterior and one inside) to keep your valuables secure. Two elasticized exterior pockets for your phone or keys, 3 additional inside pockets as well as a pen pocket. With a little patience it is easy to make! Dress it up with some nice shiny rivets & bag feet or keep it simple! The choice is yours!
MATERIALS LIST: (Note yardage is meant as a guide and may not be exact)
• Exterior Fabric: 90 cm (1 Yard) of 112cm (40") wide fabric.
• Lining Fabric: 70cm (28") of 112cm (40") wide fabric
• Fusible Interfacing: Mid weight - 50cm (½ Yard) Or light weight for home dec & heavier.
• Fusible Fleece. I used Vilene H 640 -50cm (½ Yard)
• Matching Thread. (I use Gutermann Polyester)
• 1 piece of 7cm X 31.7cm (2" x 12½") 7 mesh plastic canvas for base. (Trim corners off) OR alternatively you can also use template plastic or similar firm material.
• 2 X 18cm (7") zippers or longer, cut down to size. One to match the exterior and one to match the lining.
• 4 X bag feet
• 16 X 6mm (¼") rivets (Optional)
• 9" of 6mm (¼") elastic for side pockets
• 1 X 18mm (6/8") Magnetic Snap closure
• 5 oval (or rectangle) rings 30mm (1 3/16") across (inside measurement) andno more than 20mm (13/16") deep (inside measurement).
Hardware can be obtained from the Etsy shop 3DpatternPaper http://www.etsy.com/shop/3Dpatternpaper
The pattern comes ready to print out on standard A4 paper OR you can also print on Letter or Foolscape simply by checkling the "Disable shrink to fit" or similar in your printers settings. Printing Instructions are included.
You are welcome to sell your finished bags! Please checkout the ChrisW Designs copyright policy in full in the shop policy section for further info. http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChrisWDesigns/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav
Format: PDF File - Available for Instant Download
Pages: 54 (Instructions + Photos: 38; Pattern Pages: 8; Text-only Instructions: 8)
Downloadable Pattern FAQs