Contemporary womens' shoes.
Pattern delivered as an electronic download.
The process of making these shoes is fairly simple because like mary janes they have no laces. Although the upper overlapping part is a bit tough to sew through due to its thickness, overall these shoes can be made without too much effort. Quilting cotton is used for both the inner and outer fabrics of the purple shoes, and linen is used for the outer fabric of the beige shoes; in both shoes fusible fleece is used for the interfacing. Intermediate or beginner sewers that have no difficulty sewing curves will be able to make these shoes without problem.
This pattern includes:
- What you need
- Describes each step in detail
- Over 30 photos showing each step
- Computer drawn accurate patterns
- Well organized Table of Contents
- Size US 5,6,7,8,9,10
* Give full credit to ithinksew.com for the patterns (this applies to online and offline).
* The finished products may only be made by crafters. It may not be mass produced.
Format: PDF File - Available for Instant Download
Pages: 19 (Instructions + Illustrations - 7, Pattern Sheets - 12)
Downloadable Pattern FAQs