Pattern delivered as an electronic download.
I love a cute octopus! I designed this toy to be huggable and cute and perfect for any child to love, especially kids who are interested in pirates! Ahoy!
This octopus is made with 1/4 yard of fleece, some felt scraps, and a pair of safety eyes. He doesn't take much in the way of materials, but the results are adorable.
Like all my patterns this pattern includes step-by-step photos and clear written instructions. You'll be able to sew this toy with ease!
This pattern is also full of useful tips for everything from turning long skinny legs inside out to stuffing a toy so that it is firmly and nicely shaped. And the pattern templates are full-sized. Just print them out and you are ready to sew!
I couldn't resist embellishing my octopus with a pirate bandana and a little eye patch! He'd also look great with a little sailor's hat!
This octopus is an original sewing pattern by Abby Glassenberg. Copyright 2012. All rights reserved. It is illegal to distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my permission.
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Abby Glassenberg as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Abby Glassenberg on the item’s tags and listings.
Format: PDF File - Available for Instant Download
Downloadable Pattern FAQs