Pattern delivered as an electronic download.
Scooter the turtle is a sweet little guy, peeking out shyly from his pretty shell, hoping for a hug. Use a patterned fabrics to sew his shell, than pick a coordinating fabric for his body to create a truly unique Scooter of your own!
To make Scooter the Turtle you'll need:
*1/4 yard of fabric for the body (you'll have fabric leftover)
*1/4 yard patterned fabric for the shell (you'll have fabric leftover)
*fiberfill stuffing, 4.5 ounces (I like fiberfill because it is easy to find and washable)
*black or brown embroidery floss for the mouth, 12 inches
The finished turtle is 10 inches long x 4 inches tall.
This pattern is perfect for anyone interested in sewing a softie, beginners and more advanced sewers alike. The way the shell is machine sewn to the body is a neat trick that I think you'll love! And I take you through every step with clear and thorough written instructions and photos.
The Scooter the Turtle pattern was designed by me, Abby Glassenberg, and is copyrighted 2012. All rights reserved. It is illegal to distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my permission.
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Abby Glassenberg as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Abby Glassenberg on the item’s tags and listings.
Format: PDF File - Available for Instant Download
Downloadable Pattern FAQs