Contemporary infants' garment wear.
PLEASE NOTE: This pattern is for the Open Back Baby Dress only. Diaper Cover sold separately.
Pattern delivered as an electronic download.
For babies size newborn to 24 months.
This "How to Sew an Open Back Baby Dress" eBook contains instructions and printable patterns for making adorable, reversible dresses from size newborn to 24 months. Complete detailed and photographed instructions are included.
We have created this as an EASY level pattern, no serger or buttonholing is needed. So quick, you'll be making a pile of them!
Materials you'll need are:
• Fabric: 1/2 yard cotton quilting fabric for main fabric; 1/2 yard for reverse fabric.
• Small piece (2.5”) 1/8” wide elastic
• Two 1/2” diameter buttons
• Regular 8.5” x 11” printer paper and a printer for printing the pattern at the end of this eBook, as well as tape for piecing it together.
• Standard sewing equipment and supplies: sewing machine, scissors, pins, thread, safety pins, hand needle, etc.
Format: 1 PDF File - Available for Instant Download
Number of Pages: 34 (Instructions + Illustrations - 26, Pattern Sheets - 8)
Downloadable Pattern FAQs